Preserved & Framed Wedding Bouquets
We press and frame wedding bouquets and sympathy arrangements into lovely framed pieces of dried floral art. Hold on to those cherished memories in the form of botanical art for your home.
Artwork is 11 x 14 inches in a 16 x 20 inch frame. This size is the best size to display a bouquet. At present we are only offering this size and only offering white or black frames.
We do a combination of pressing and hand painting delicate details. Save us your ribbon too and we will add that.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Submit a $50 non refundable retainer to hold your day. Click here. We only press a limited amount of arrangements per week due to the labor and time it takes to press the flowers.
2) Send us an email at email@example.com with your wedding date and send you additional directions about your bouquet ship date and preparations.
3) Your final payment is due 30 days before your event. Cost of 11 x 14" framed artwork is $395. This price will likely go up every year, so lock in your price by submitting your deposit.
4) 1-2 weeks before your event, we will send you a box, directions, and pre-paid Next Day delivery postage label to pack your bouquet. We will pay for the Next Day postage to our facilities.
5) The day after your event, you will put your bouquet in the enclosed box, with provided water source, and drop off at a Fed Ex store or request Fed Ex pick up for Next day delivery. Cut off times are typically 5pm for Next Day. We cannot press bouquets that are more than 3-4 days from event date. Keep your bouquet hydrated and fresh in a vase before packing.
Thursday events --> ship Fri. for Sat. delivery (client pays $20 extra for Sat. delivery )
Friday events --> keep hydrated in fridge and then ship Monday for Tuesday delivery
Saturday events --> ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery
Sunday events --> ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery
6) In approximately 6 months your bouquet will be ready. You will receive an email to either pick up locally in San Jose or we will send you an online invoice to pay for shipping to your home.
QUESTIONS AND FAQS
Some flowers and foliage that are delicate and difficult to press due to thickness or delicate nature and will be hand painted into your art piece.
How long does it take? Your bouquet will be ready in approximately 6 months.
Shipping: Client will be billed separately for shipping of final piece to their home. Free local pick up is available in San Jose, California.
These heirloom pieces are best displayed away from direct sunlight and heat sources to ensure the longevity and color of the pieces.
Cost of 11 x 14" framed artwork is $395. Click here to submit a $50 non refundable retainer to save your date as we only accept a limited amount of bouquets per week. You will be sent a Quickbooks online invoice to pay the rest of the balance due one month before your event.